Contact the parish Priest

For children wishing to make their First Holy Communion or Confirmation, or adults wishing to be married in a church, it will be required to present your baptismal and Confirmation certs. For the request of reissue of Baptismal and/or Confirmation certs for you or your child, please click on the appropriate link. Please donate something, however small, to assist the parish in alleviating high administration costs. Thank you.